Life at the lake is absolutely
When you work with me you are ensured a dedicated and dependable professional! Call me at (570)-510-1379
Lake Wallenpaupack Communities
(These lake communities have websites. There are many more Lake Region communities to explore.)
Wallenpaupack Lake Estates
- One of Lake Wallenpaupack's finest communities with awesome amenities including
2 private lakes with swimming beaches, 2 outdoor pools, clubhouse with indoor pool, gym, picnic areas, playgrounds and so much more!
- Another very nice community on the lake with a 6 acre beach front, picnic pavillion, a 35 acre private lake and an 18 hole PGA golf course within its boundaries.
- A large gated community about 10 minutes away from Lake Wallenpaupack that features some of the best amenities in the area including lakes, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, playgrounds, ball fields and a large recreational center.
- A sister community to Tanglwood Lakes that shares its amenities, Tanglwood North has the Tanglwood Ski Lodge within its boundaries.
- This community is noted for having some of the finest lake front property on Lake Wallenpaupack. If you can't afford lake front, there are some very nice 1st and 2nd tier homes with partial or seasonal views of the lake.
- A smaller community with moderately priced homes. This community has a convenient location to the ledgedale bridge and Wallenpaupack River.
- Nestled just above Lacawac Sanctuary, along the western shore at the southern end of Lake Wallenpaupack, Lakeland Colony is comprised of about 120 homes. Uniquely, Colony Corporation owns over 350 acres of woodlands set aside for member use and enjoyment. This woodland also serves as a buffer to the Colony, creating a private and beautiful backdrop for this active community
Lake Wallenpaupack Estates
- The smaller community that always gets confused with Wallenpaupack Lake Estates (Yes they are different). This community features modestly priced homes, a commuity center with indoor pool and access to Lake Wallenpaupack via the Wallenpaupack River.
Fawn Lake Forest
- Another nice community with nice amenities that is located about 15 minutes from Lake Wallenpaupack. Fawn Lake is non-power boating and is noted for being a great bass fishing lake.
Mast Hope Mountain
- A large community about 25 minutes from Lake Wallenpaupack that is host to the Big Bear ski area. Mast Hope has very nice amenities including pools and horseback riding. Home owners get to ski for "free" as part of their dues. Mast Hope is conveniently located to the Delaware River.
The best place to search for Lake Wallenpaupack Homes, WLE homes and Pocono real estate!